Monday, October 28, 2013

One Little Dreamer OKTOBER Fest Challenge Entry #3

Wow! Two post from me in 1 day now that is a record! For this challenge to get 2 entries into the grand prize (which is 165.00 worth of stuff!!) you have to do a you tube video and post your project to your blog. This challenge had definitely got me to blogging again for sure!

I picked up this adorable little bottle at my thrift store. I love to go thrifting! It was begging to be altered! I was so inspired by MsGardengrove1 ! She made some gorgeous bottles! So be sure to check her out! Thank you Annie for always inspiring me!  Her channel is MsGardenGrove1 on You Tube. You will be amazed! I alternated each of the lovely trims from Aarti's shop.  I hot glued some of the gorgeous pearl and rhinestone trim from all the sides of the bottle. Then I adhered the pretty ivory ruffled chiffon and pearl trim around the bottle. You can find them all here! The pretty satin rose on top of the bottle is from Hobby Lobby. I found it in the wedding section. Another pretty bottle to put on my shelf ! I think I will put my special flower centers in it!


            I appreciate you stopping by! have a blessed day :) Tina

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty Tina :)
    I was so happy to see that you stopped by my blog :)
    I have been crazy busy as well :)

    ReplyDelete