Monday, October 28, 2013

One Little Dreamer OKTOBER FEST Challenge Entry # 2

I found these adorable frames at my local thrift shop. They were black, so I painted them with Folk art paint in pearl pink, vintage white, and cotton candy pink. I just mixed those colors together. I like doing that to see what colors I can come up with, I really like the result :) I used some  med weight chipboard for the backing, and some London market pretty paper. The butterfly die is from mini album scraps. I used some beautiful trim from Aarti's shop. The flowers are from my stash, as well as the beautiful pink leaves. I also added a white paper doily for an added touch.

The frame on your right, the dress form is also from mini album scraps, when they were selling laser die cuts. Unfortunately, the lady that provided these doesn't belong to the group anymore ;(  the bling is from Hobby Lobby.  And more of the beautiful trim from Aarti's shop.

I really liked how these turned out! I have just the perfect place for them in my craft space!
                              Thanks for stopping by!
                                                                  Tina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment