Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"One Little Dreamer OKTOBER FEST Challenge"

I created this Fabric Wall hanging for my Mother for her Birthday! I found a muslin hanger
at my  Michael's dollar spot that was just begging to be altered! I took some ivory lace and adhered it to the muslin with some hot glue. Then I adhered a pretty chiffon ivory trim from hobby lobby around the edge, on top of that I layered the gorgeous trim from Aarti's shop.
 
I framed my parents wedding picture with some lace from Lavish Laces on Etsy.  I adhered some ivory flat back pearls from Hobby Lobby on top of the roses for an added touch. The lace at the top of the hanger is from Shabbylicious. l layered ivory trim from Hobby Lobby on top of each other for a romantic look. I love how this turned out! It was so easy too!

The beautiful heart on the lower right hand corner is also from Aarti's shop. I adhered some more of the ivory bead trim. The handmade flower on the left is made from a tutorial by afallas72 on you tube. Its called the Gaspy flower tutorial. Its fun to make and so easy and no
sewing involved a plus for me lol! I hate to sew!  I just covered the back of the hanger with some ivory felt.
I know this is a long post but it has been over a year since I have blogged! I am going to try to
get back in the habit again bloggers!

Thanks so much for stopping by until next time!
                                                                      Have a Blessed Week!
                                                                                     Tina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment