Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy Journal and some 12 x12 layouts!

Hi Friends!
          I have some exciting news to share with ya'll! I am going to be a GRANDMA!

I cannot believe it! My oldest daughter is pregnant! Her and her hubby are so excited!
She is about 9 weeks now! I have already been shopping too! (Hee Hee)
Jennifer asked me to make her a pregnancy journal... so here it what I came up with!
                               Here is the video I uploaded on you tube!
Now onto some layouts I have done. I have been so busy lately!
Here is a layout of my youngest dd's 5th grade school pic! This layout features Teresa Collins' Posh collection.. recollection bling, Tim Holtz bird cage die, rosette trim from Sa Crafter's, some bling trim from etsy, and MS punch around the page, other... feathers, black tulle
This is one of my favorite stamps! I purchased this from Misty at http://www.zibbet.com/shabbybeautiful. This is the stamp I used inside the bird cage on the layout above!





I am in love with Simple Stories! This is a pic of my dd 1st day of 5th grade! This one features Tim holtz adage ticket and journaling tag and the tattered floral die. Other.. burlap,wood buttons, twine,corkboard. I love to use corkboard on school layouts!

Here is a closeup of the TH tattered floral diecut!

I love this corrugated owl diecut. A closeup of the corkboard arrow!
Sorry this was such a long post but I had alot of catching up to do!
Hopefully it wont be long before I post again!
Hugz my friends!
Tina





1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your daughter!!
    Great layouts:)
    Your pregnancy journal is such a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete