Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am sorry I have been mia! My laptop bit the dust last week and so my wonderful hubby
bought my another one! I really like this one, It's alot of work because now I have to start all over! I am still hoping and praying that my it guru son in law can get my pics off the old one!
I have over 5000 pics so maybe he can retrive them.. keeping fingers crossed lol~

I hope ya"ll had a nice Christmas~ I know we sure did~
I will be posting some 12x12 layouts that I did over the holidays soon so check back
in a few days!

Blessings,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina.
    Yeah for the new laptop :)
    I don't like change either. But I did learn how to get my photos off my external hard drive onto my new laptop :)
    Looking forward to seeing your layout. Thats one of my goals this year, to get more scrapbooking done :)

    ReplyDelete