Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas at the Opryland Hotel, Nashville TN

Hi Everyone!
Mom. her friend and I went to Opryland Hotel and Franklin Tn a few weeks ago. We had so much fun!
We did alot of walking, shopping and of course eating LOL! I was a little disappointed in Franklin though. There wasnt alot of shopping like people said there was but Meridee's Cafe was wonderful! The only thing I bought was a cute chunky right hand ring! On to Opryland.. now this was definately worth the trip! This place was gorgeous! We went to Archiver's that just opened up in the area. That was fun! I just bought a few things.. Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium 8 x8 Paper pad and the new Picket Fence Distress Stain that I couldnt find anywhere else! Overall it was a nice weekend getaway and my Mom's friend Karen is a hoot!
Here are some pics of our trip!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that place looks amazing!!
    And I'm not just talking about Archivers, teehee.
    So happy you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete