Friday, September 2, 2011

I am not MIA !

Hi Bloggers!
I just wanted to let ya'll know that I am not missing in action! I hurt my back last Sunday and I have been in bed all week! Uggh! I have not been able to create at all this week! I finally went to the dr on Thursday..
Diagnosis: Pulled sciatic nerve! Now those of you out there know that have back problems know how painful it can be! I could not sit up straight for more than a few minutes. Only relief was to lay on my right side! My laptop kept me sane!
My wonderful hubby waited on me hand and foot and so did my sweet Rachel. My fabulous odd came to visit me to see if I needed anything! My wonderful Mom checked on me constantly! I am so fortunate that
I have such a loving and caring family! I am doing alot better now so I am going to create tomorrow so I should have a project to post this weekend!
Hugs!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine. I dont' have cronic back pain, but I have had a muscle spasm once. Oh my, I couldn't move.
    So take care and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete